2.13.2010

Kah-Wink-E-Dink

Quick post today... I totally overslept and have a ton of stuff to get done!

These two cards were made with a digital image from Kristen at the Kah-Wink-E-Dink blog.  I was fortunate to get her for FREE because I won Kristen's "name the digi" contest!  Please meet Miss Marple Mayfly :)

On the first, I used yellow again!  I know... shocker :)  On the "twinkly" one, I cut Miss Marple out and popped her up on foam tape.  I also added Stickles to the felt flower centers to give them a little sumpin' sumpin'.  Both cards were made from my scrap pile!

Digi:  Miss Marple Mayfly
Stamps:  Playful Pets ("hi"), Fairy Birthday ("twinkly" sentiment)
Paper:  DCWV, Mia's Cottage, Lilly Anna, White UltraSmooth, & Monochromatic Greens cardstocks
Ink:  Noir Palette
Other:  Crystal Stickles, Copics, Prismacolors w/ mineral oil, felt trim, flower gem, EK Success border punch

What do you think?

7 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Barb this digi image is just adorable!! I love how you colored her in!

Angela K said...

She is so cute and I LOVE her name!!

LadybugSue said...

Very cute and a cleaver name to boot.

Suzanne said...

Completely and totally fantastical! I love them and their name! You do such great work! I'm soooo green with envy.

Jen Carter said...

You did a great job on her!

Trudy Osborn said...

She is so cute...I love the colors you worked with, and, of course, your coloring

Kristen H said...

Very awesome coloring. Thank you so much for posting her!
sorry I missed the Macabre Monday for a couple weeks... I will be back this week! Promise!!

I love all the different ways you colored her in too!

I love how you Gothed up the the TAC angel on the other blog. How cool is that???

Hugs B!
Have a GREAT week!!!