6.26.2009

The New TAC Inspiration Book Mini-Blog Hop - Day 1

Hello o' wunnerful readers o' mine! I am off at Seminar and I am having an awesome time... laughing, catching up, and drooling over all of the new fun stuff in the new catty!!

A few Angel friends and I wanted to give everyone a little treat while we're away... samples showcasing some of the fantastic new stamp sets from the new 2009-2010 Inspiration Book and Catalogue from The Angel Company!!

We'll be posting every afternoon today, tomorrow and Sunday, so be sure to check back!

Pelican Collage Card

Stamps: Exotic Bird Collages (coming soon!!)

Paper: Kraft, White UltraSmooth, and Bazzill Mono-Yellows cardstocks, card base from stash

Ink: Burnt Umber Palette

Other: Prismacolors w/ mineral oil, White Gel Pen, Toodle Loo Hardware

I LOVE this set! And I really think this makes a great masculine card. Wait until you see the other images in this set! :)
And DON'T WAIT to see what
Laurie and Melisa
have created!! Go check them out!!!

What do you think?

17 comments:

LadybugSue said...

OMG!! I love this stamp and your card is really quite striking. Have a wonderful time and thanks for the peeky!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh my gosh! I absolutely love it!!! This is a fantastic card!
Hugs,
Bridgett
P.S. Hope your enjoying Seminar. TFS the sneak peeks.

Patti J. said...

Wow! Very cool set - thanks for the sneak peek! Give my Shirley a hug if you see her!

Anna said...

Barb! Beautiful card! You did a bang up job on coloring it!

Alley said...

Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to get my catalogue. I LOVE what you've done with this set...great coloring

Sonia said...

Hi Barb
Love your creation... look Amazing!.. love the image.
Thanks for sharing!
**Sony**

kssdesigns said...

What a treat1 Thanks so much for sharing. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Chris said...

Thanks for sharing Barb! :) Congrats on being chosen to showcase some of the new sets - you rock, and I hope you are having a blast right now!! :)

Melisa Waldorf said...

I LOVE this set too!!!! Your colorization is beautiful Barb!!

Chelsea said...

Gorgeous!!! Love how you colored this!!!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

WOW this is absolutely stunning. Beautiful image and coloring!! This image is different for TAC, I'm so excited to see what else is in store for us.

Anonymous said...

This set is just so great!!!! I have a picture of one of this animals from my trip to St. Thomas and I know that it will go nicely with that in a page! Thanks for sharing!

Helen Dooley said...

WOw this is way cool. I can't wait to get my book!

cr8iveme said...

beautiful card.

I'm actually ordering my Consultant kit next week.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

Jen Carter said...

Wow. Your coloring on this card is so fabulous! I can't say I am a fan of the set, but I LOVE what you did with it. It seriously looks 3D!

Awesome!!

Laurie said...

Love this Barb! The shading and coloring is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! Can you give me a lesson (or 2 or 3) on coloring/shading? You do an absolutely fantastic job. rita w