6.21.2009

365 Challenge, Day #113...

It is Day #113: Super Sketchy Sunday at the 365 Cards blog!

The colorful background is one that I had created HERE for a technique class... and I am finally actually using it! This is the one that was done on glossy paper w/ Oxy-Clean.

Stamps: Butterfly Bits, Happy Thoughts (coming soon!)

Paper: White UltraSmooth, Glossy cs, & Bazzill white cs

Ink: Toile Pink & Boudoir Blush Palettes, Calypso K-pad

Other: Audrey Embellishment Jar, Lemonade Blossoms & Buttons, White Scrapper's Floss, misc. sheer ribbon

What do you think?

10 comments:

Suzanne said...

Ooooh, ahhhhh!

Anna said...

So pretty! I love the colors on this! Love how you did the butterfly bits under the sentiment.

Bren said...

adorable! Brenda You are so good with the bling. I am scared of it. I need to let go and just add more.

Rose said...

beautiful :D luv the paper you made

Kim said...

Sooo pretty Barb!Your background paper is gorgeous! I haven't tried that tech. yet... Very cool!

Chrissie said...

Pretty card!
Chrissie

~amy~ said...

sooooo pretty Barb!!! Love the butterfly!

LadybugSue said...

So pretty, love the colors so much.
Have a great time at Seminar!! One day I will get to go too!!

Sonia said...

Pretty colors! Adorable card.
Love the butterfly. ;)

**Sony**

Michelle said...

such a pretty card. I've done the technique before but not with oxi powder - too cool!!