1.30.2009

TAC Angel Blog Hop...

I'm late for the blog hop... sorry ladies! Melisa, a fellow Angel & Winger, has organized another blog hop challenge! Here are my two samples for the Seeds of Blessings stamp set:


Stamps: Seeds of Blessings, 2009 Winter Escape stamp set, Tag Tidbits

Paper: Bazzill Mono-Yellows, Bazzill Mono-Blues, White UltraSmooth

Ink: Noir, Prussian Blue, Raw Sienna, & Cognac Palettes, Calypso Kaleidacolor

Other: White Embossing Powder, Pop Dots, Diamond, Yellow, & Black Stickles, misc. ribbon, Copic markers, Souffle Gelly Pen

The bumble bee is highlighted with Stickles (of course!)
The background of the white butterfly image was brayered with the Calypso pad. I highlighted parts of the butterfly with the blue Souffle pen and then heated it to give it the dark color.

Be sure to stop by these blogs to see other ways to use this set:
Melisa
Trudy
Seleise
Suzanne
Christina
Chelsea
Rachel

Jany
Angela
Diana

18 comments:

Kimberly said...

These are adorable! I really like that yellow and blue together!!

Diana said...

This is amazing!! I Love them all!

Love,
Diana

Anna said...

So pretty! Love both samples, but the bottom one is my fav! Great job!

Angela K said...

As always your creations are just beautiful!!

Alley said...

You always have such beautiful projects. you've motivated me to try the blog hop and dig out this set

AmethystCat said...

oh my gosh - how stinkin' cute is this?!!! fabulous!!! fan-freakin-tastic! (can you tell I like it? hee hee!)

Sarah G. said...

Great stuff! I really like how you layered the hearts. Nice color combo, too.

Sarah G.

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Gorgeous!! Your work always amazes me!

Trudy Osborn said...

These are great! I love the blue and yellow together! I also really like how you used the hearts on the layout

Chelsea said...

Love your cards ... just beautiful!!! Both are great and so different from each other!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Oh WOW!! That brayer technique is so awesome. What beautiful color. Nice job gilry!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! We must have channeled the same color muse for this challenge!

Christina

Laurie said...

Barb, these are so great! I love love the Bee card! You are just too creative!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very creative and I love the color combo! It's the same as the Barrow High School color back home.

:-)

Lisadwb said...

BEE-ootiful!! I really like yellow and blue together, super cute card!

Anonymous said...

Barb - very beautiful cards - the yellow and blue are so wonderful together. It was great seeing you at Winter Escape. And congrats again about being a desinger for Serendipity. rita w

Debra Hensley said...

Barb I LOVE both these cards!! YGG!!! You are SO creative- you always inspire me. Thanks for the blog award. I have been out of town but get home tonight and will start updating my blog. Have a beautiful day!!

Michelle said...

HOLY COW!! Ok, I saw the first one and thought that's really cool how she made the image into the heart - I wouldn't have thought to do that with that stamp. Wow that looks good. Then I scroll down and WOWZERS...LOVE the butterfly so so cool. I had to write all the details down cause I just gotta try that! Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration!! YOU ROCK!