1.24.2009

Serendipity and lack of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

I am a bad bad blogger... sorry guys! I have just been having a blast down here :) I couldn't get any pictures off the camera to upload, but I will tomorrow or Monday night by the latest... no really... I promise... seriously...

What I CAN tell you is that the premier issue of the Maggie, Serendipity, is FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC! You got a teensie taste of some new sets in a past post, but what is very cool is that there are a total of 47 NEW stamp sets... can I please get a whoop whoop?! AND there are new Hostess sets (Levels A, B & C), some cool Bind-It-All Curved Spine Covers, three different decorative Acrylic Albums (Yummy!), even more Embellishment Jars, Jumbo Shimmer Brads, and the Round-It-All Corner Rounder!! No, I did not stutter.

The new sets are just fabulous. There are collage art stamps, big image stamps to color, bold graphic stamps, brocade print stamps, silhouette stamps, decorative corners, beach themed, OMG... wait until you see Hotel Signs... they look like could be on the Vegas Strip, cuppie cakes, Easter, beautiful new bride set, fun baby stuff, characters characters characters, Monkey Business (think paper dolls for chimps... too dang cute), florals, borders, recipe card builders...

Excited yet? :) Well, you have to wait until February 1st to order... sorry! I can't order yet either!!!

MORE EXCITING NEWS: yours truly, was a Creative Contributor for this Maggie release! I can not begin to say how thrilled I was when The Angel Company asked that I submit some work to them for this release... not to mention the awesome box-o-goodies that arrived on my doorstep!! I am sad to say that none of my work appeared in the actual Maggie, though I was graciously listed in the back, so I can hope that they have future plans for these sets and samples.

The projects we completed during our creative sessions are freakin' awesome! Cards, mini-albums, home decor... I love them all! I'm sure I'll be showing off a few here over the next few weeks. A dozen of us also did a shoebox swap... all I can say is that there are some VERY talented Angels here! And everyone is sooooo nice! I'm a bit of a wallflower, and don't 'do' crowds well, but everyone is so friendly and welcoming... it makes me very glad I chose to demonstrate for TAC :)

Well, I'm going on about 3.5 hours of sleep (MAYBE), but I still want to have one last stroll down the RiverWalk, so I'll sign off now. Check back in a day or two for photos!!!

8 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hi Barb,
I wanted to stop by and say hi. Come by my blog I have something for you...

Cynthia:)

Jeanie said...

Sounds like there is a lot of new stuff!! I can't wait to see all of it!!! Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly said...

Dude I got mine today and I'm so excited. I love a bunch of the new sets!!!!!!!

Bren said...

Can't wait to see your samples and such. Sounds like it was a blast. I hope to join you next year. B

Sarah said...

I can't wait to see your photos!! Have a safe trip home!

Sarah G.

Alley said...

Thanks for the update Barb and Have fun! I can't wait to see more photos and hear more news!

Vicki Hook said...

Hope you got rested up, now it's back to the real world, LOL! Hey I tagged you on my blog with a fun challenge. Check it out:
http://angelstamper2.blogspot.com/2009/01/tag-im-it.html

Bridgett Owens said...

I am late in reading my favorite blogs (hanging head in shame!) and I do have my Serendipity catalog here and nearly worn it out already BUT this post just made me even more excited!!!! THANKS! It sounds like you had a blast!!!
HUGS!