1.06.2009

A little sad, and a little happy... Uptown Girl Flower Tin

With all of the cut-backs going on at the office, I am hoping to use my additional time to create more, be a better blogger, and organize my house. Too much wishful thinking? Let us hope not! I am trying to be positive, and my friends and fellow Angels are so supportive... thanks to all of you (you know who you are!!)! You guys make it very difficult to be negative, as is my nature. :)

Ok... now the fun stuff! This little beauty was created a few months ago for a Winger assignment. Once again, it uses Uptown Girl paper (love that stuff). It also showcases my 6-to-5 petal flower punch tutorial really well!


I see this little baby sitting atop a little girl's dresser to house her tiny treasures, bits & baubles :) Or, on my shelf in my studio to house my tiny treasures, bits & baubles :) I know... I'm such a dork.



What do you think?

11 comments:

Danni said...

This is adorable! I simply love it!

Sarah said...

This is really pretty! I love your 6 to 5 flower...so very clever. I'm sorry for your sad news. I hope you can enjoy your extra craft time, though. {{hugs}}

Sarah G.

Anna said...

Very pretty. I'm eyeing that family set for the half off promotion! But love those flowers. Will have to watch it after I get back from errands.

Rach said...

wow this is so gorgoeus Barb, i off to read about your 6 to 5 petal flower punch tutorial...im intrigued..thanks for sharing. hugs rachxx

Bridgett Owens said...

I hate to hear about your bad news but I know you are going to make the very best of it in spite of how it may seem! This adorable tin is sooooo cute! I love the flowers on it and your 6 to 5 tutorial is one of my favorites! I love that idea!!! You outdid yourself on this tin, girl! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! rita w

Maria said...

I absolutely love this, you are so fab! Great design and use of the flowers, I love the stamp you used.

Hugs :o)

Angela K said...

This is such a great project! Love it!!

Aija said...

Yep, looks a stunner. Love the colours and your creative way to use different materials!
Keep up the positive thinking!
Hugs,
Aija

Scrap with the soul said...

Is beautiful, this paper pack is my favorite.
Contunue creative

Lisa T said...

Barb - I LOVE this project! It's awesome. Sorry to hear you are having cutbacks at your office. :-( we are having them at my school, too. We find out Friday who won't be coming back next year. Very stressful!