12.17.2008

A little break from Christmas...

This was one of the notecards I sent to my secret sister at Paper Wings. It's pretty spring-y feeling, but I thought you might want a break from looking at all of the Christmas stuff on the net :)

Stamps: Fresh Air Favorites, Tag Tidbits
Paper: Bazzill mono greens cardstock, Lengthy Notes (Lasting Impressions)
Ink: Aloe & Sage VersaMagic, Jardin Moss, Sunflower & Raw Sienna Palettes
Other: MM flowers, Foofala button, & misc. ribbon

My secret sister loves flowers & green... so that's where this started. :) I also stamped on the envelope... I think this really finishes off the card.

What do you think?

8 comments:

AmethystCat said...

beautiful!

Sarah said...

Oh, wow! This is soooooo pretty!! I love long note cards. I bet your SS loved this!

Sarah G.

Lisadwb said...

Barb, that is Beautiful.

Diana said...

I think is beautiful!!! JUst Lovely!!

THanks for the inspiration!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty! Love the colors and the dry embossing... TFS!

Michelle said...

This is so pretty! Love it!! Maybe this is a stupid question but how did you get the dot embossed border? It's so pretty I want to do one!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So stunning!

:-)