7.15.2008

Luck o' the Irish... [ or is it Lush o' the Irish? :) ]

Yes, I am behind the times a bit, considering I should be working on summer or Halloween stuff, but I wanted to share another design team project from a few months ago with you! It looks so much better in person, but you'll just have to visualize it!

Supplies:
1. TagTidbits (T-1186) [‘cheers’]
2. Flourishes (T-2614)
3. medium purple DCWV card base [size: 5”x3-1/2”]
4. Flora-2 DCWV (V-123) [size: 4-1/4” square & skinny curved stem strip]
5. White UltraSmooth (V-222) [size: just enough for sentiment & eyelet]
6. JardinMoss, & BurntSienna Palette pads
7. HydraSponge (F-177)
8. VersaMark watermark ink (S-1179)
9. WalnutInk spray (S-300)
10. clear embossing powder & heat tool
11. sanding block
12. brown satin ribbon
13. pop dots
14. aged copper or brown eyelet
15. aged copper or brown mini safety pin


What do you think? I can see this accompanying a bottle o' spirits for a thank you gift, or party gift around St. Patty's Day.

5 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very original!!! And the colors and design are really cool for St. Patrick's day.

Wonderful,
~Nancy

BarbL said...

Hey Barb!
Very elegant! I can definitely see this going with "spirits."
Barb L (AH#1)

AmethystCat said...

too cute! It looks like velvet. That's really neat! TFS!

Stampin' Meg said...

Hey-I am Irish- so I always like ST Paddy's stuff-great card.

shannon said...

Ooooh, I like! And, I like YOUR new pic, too!