7.27.2008

I'd just like to say... [insert beauty queen wave here]

I just received my first blogging award! Thanks so much to Inkcicles (Nancy G.)! You should definitely go check her blog... she is a very talented gal!

Here are the rules:
Only Five people allowed.
Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
Quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day!

How do I choose?! I'm going with my top four commenters from my new sidebar list, except for Angela K., since Nancy nominated her, too!

Seleise
Shannon S.
Kim R.
Allison
and the newest (not sure where she lives!):
KSSdesigns

2 comments:

AmethystCat said...

ah, thanks, Barb! This is a new award so how fun! And, I'm top commenter? sweet! Hope you get lots of visitors to your blog because you're beyond super talented! Thanks again!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Yeah!!! :-)

Hey, I know some of them ladies too!!!

;-)