7.20.2008

Art Unleashed... a good cause














I'm donating this great little chipboard coaster book for Art Unleashed, which is an auction to raise money for the local Humane Society. No TAC products, but I had to share anyway!!! I hope this fetches a great bid... and I know the owner will love it! I thought about my babies while making this, as if I was making it for myself... I think this lends itself to being a nice piece of work.

So, if you're in the Kansas City Area, Friday, August 22, 2008, and would like to attend this benefit from 7–10 p.m., it will be held at The Uptown Theater, 3700 Broadway Street, in KCMO. Visit their website HERE for ticket information.




6 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

If I were in the area I would be happy to attend. Your design is amazing!!!

:-)

BarbL said...

TOO cute, Barb! It's a perfect project for the auction. Love the paper, etc. Great concept which can be adapted to a variety of themes.
Barb L. (AH#1)

nic_d said...

Awww... these are fantastic! Great work for a great cause.

shannon said...

Very cute! I should really do something for my furbabies too. Wait, I really need to do something for my SON first!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great project... love the circle shape and the accessories... TFS!

Rebecca said...

This is INCREDIBLE! I love it and THANK YOU for helping better the lives of animals! There is a very special place in heaven for those who are kind to animals :-)