10.18.2007

Can I make it to the weekend?


Toni @ http://www.stampingdiva.com/ issued a couple of card sketch challenges, so these are the two I created in response. They're 4x4's again, but I am on that kick right now. I used the Mulberry Meadow papers & Bazzill cardstock. The ribbon is May Arts, but it matched perfectly and I have a rather large roll of it (I gotta use it sometime!). The skinny heart was done with Prismacolor pencils & Gamasol.

Thankfully, tomorrow is Friday! Wooo hooo! I am soooooooooo ready for the weekend. What really bites is that Eric (the hubby) has caught a cold and more than likely will be passing the torch to me within a few days. I'll be pumping the vitamin C like crazy for awhile. Love You, Poot! Big KISS! [no, I'm sure he will not be reading this, but I like to say it anyway ;) ]

Anyway, thanks to Toni for issuing the challenge and I can't wait to see what everyone else has done!

No comments: