1.25.2010

Wooo Hooo!




Doin' the happy dance :)  I was lucky enough to win one of TAC's demo-only contests this month!  Which means... $100 to spend on some rubber-paper-ribbon goodness.  Oh yeah, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout.  Free is so much better than paying... uhhhh... ahem... I'm talking papercrafting, people ;)

This is the little lovely.  Isn't she cute?  The contest theme was A Frosty Hello.  I figured that since you all voted that my snowgirl card was your favorite, I'd put a different spin on it and send it in to TAC.


Stamps:  Merriest Wishes, Label Lingo (Hostess Level D), Ornamental Snowflakes, Sweet Goodies
Paper:  Lilly Anna SWIC, Lilly Anna & White UltraSmooth cardstocks
Ink:  Toile Pink & Reflection Blue Palettes, Memento Tuxedo
Colorant:  Prismacolors w/ mineral oil
Other:  Lilly Anna ribbon, White Scrapper's Floss, Icicle & Orange Peel Stickles, Scor-Bug, Giga Scallop Square punch, Audrey button, & foam tape


So now I need to figure out what to choose... hmmmm...

I've got a Mini-Escape event planned for this weekend... can't wait... I'll get to see my WOSFF (web-o-sphere friend forever) Laurie, Jen, Amy & a member of my team, Bren!  Can't wait to see you girls!

What do you think?
.

10 comments:

Laurie said...

She is so perfectly cute! I love her! You have my address! Have fun coming up with that NEW stamp order!! :)

Michelle said...

Congrats Barb! Your card is adorable!! How fun with all of you guys getting together! Wish I could see you all - I bet you'll have a blast!!

Jen Carter said...

This card is so cute! Your picture is so much better than what is on TAC's website too! I love the colors. Adorable!

Angela K said...

Congratulations!! That is so great and you really deserve it, all your creations are wonderful!!!

Chris said...

Congrats - she's beautiful. Love the sparkly snowflakes too. As usual, you are so talented!!

Debra Hensley said...

Congratulations Barb! Your card is absolutely adorable- I love that set!!

LadybugSue said...

Thanks, I thought it was just me. I love this card now that I can see it! Congrats on winning free stuff!

kssdesigns said...

Congrats and well deserved!! You rock Barb!

Kristen H said...

Way to go Woot! This is so cute! I love the embossing and the paper is great! Free is always the best!

Trudy Osborn said...

COngrats, Barb! This card is adorable! What a great time to win some monies =). Although you DO already have some of the stamps from your design work, congrats on that was well.