1.09.2010

Tell me if you've seen this one...


This is an oldie and I thought I'd already posted it, but I can't seem to find the post... maybe I just dream't it ;)  This was one of my favorite submissions to TAC for the current base book.  It doesn't have much stamping, so I'm pretty sure that's why it got the axe.  But I LOVE IT soooo much.  Is it NOT the girliest thing ever?!


The fatty satin ribbon, flowers, floss, and all those loverly buttons... it all makes me smile!  Are you questioning why I tried putting aqua with pink & green?  I don't know either, except I loved that big aqua button with the pink flower... it all grew from that one element.


And don't you just love the heart in the center of the flower?  I put some foam tape under it so I could curl the petals... me likey a lot :)


Stamps:  Happy Thoughts, Script Background
Paper:  Mimi (More Mimi has replaced this), Ivory UltraSmooth & Mimi cardstocks
Ink:  Burnt Umber & Chartreuse Palettes
Other:  Lemonade Buttons & Blossoms, Ava Embellishment Jar, lots of Scrapper's Floss (scroll down a bit for all colors), Flower Punch, Amberley Grace Ribbon

What do you think?  OH, and what do you think about the new blog look?
.

9 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Well I like the blog look from what I could see, but I gotta tell you how much I am loving this fun project! I love all the buttons and bright colors, the floss, the papers! It's so fun and cheery! LOVE IT!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

KellyRae said...

It's a darling design with all the bright colors and lots and lots of texture!

AmethystCat said...

super duper cute and girly! love it! and, the new blog look is groovy! :)

Danni said...

LOVE it! Love it!! Fun!

Sarah G. said...

Love this! My favorite part is the flower with the heart on top. Love your new blog design, too!!

Michelle said...

I absolutely love how you colored the cow!! AWESOME job and that is a darling card...Yes, it made me smile!

Sandy said...

Totally Sweet!

Debra Hensley said...

love it Barb!!! Love the colors and the textures. I've gotta break out that set again- I love the cows!! Thanks for the inspiration!

LadybugSue said...

I have always loved this cow stamp, also cows in general. I have pix of locals cows from a farm near by on my desktop computer. They even looked at me when I was taking the photo like they were striking a pose Madonna-Style. Like your coloring and the fabric bits.