12.15.2009

I really do have a good excuse this time :)

Thanks to all of my faithful blog followers!  It's been a week without a peep from me.  I was out of town visiting the hubby's extended family in Illinois since the wee hours of the morning on Friday... 3:45am to be exact... yep, that's when we left.  OMG... I am sooooooooo NOT a morning person.  I should have just stayed up instead of taking an hour & a half nap before we left  :)  Seven hours later, we pull up to Poot's cousin's house situated out in the country near Carlock.  

We were able to see several aunts, uncles, cousins, and of course Grandma K.  They are THE nicest group of people you'd want to meet.  I mean, they are truly genuine... I don't know if it is because most live in small towns or what, but it was such a wonderful visit.  Most of them don't have a tv because it takes too much time away from family interaction... how great is that?!  I know I am addicted to tv & the net, so this weekend was a nice relaxing, unplugged time!  

I did manage to get a couple of images colored in so that I can create something for your viewing pleasure in the next day or so.  

I promise.  

No, reeeeeeaaaally.  

I mean it.  

Seriously.  :)

Did ya' miss me?
.

3 comments:

Angela K said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! Glad you are back and look forward to seeing some eye candy!!

Trudy Osborn said...

I definitely missed you. Glad you were able to enjoy yourself

Debra Hensley said...

I sure missed you too! Glad you are back safe and sound! Can't wait to see your new creations!