12.28.2009

Heartfelt Hello quickie

Another sneak peek... and I used scarlet red... I know... unbelievable!



This is one of TAC's new Level B Hostess sets, All Seasons Hello, available February 1st!  It's very homey feeling, with it's stitched border, so I paired it with some b/w gingham ribbon.  I added the stitches to the heart, along with some Christmas Red Stickles.


I LOVE the large polka dot embossing folder I got not too long ago... it's from Quickuts.  The front looked so plain, even after embossing, so I got the Stickles out again :)  Me likey... a lot.


I popped the "hello" up on foam tape & the heart is on a Pop Dot.  Having the heart off center helps to create even more of a 3-d effect, I think... I don't know why, but it makes the "o" appear more rounded.  Or maybe that is just the crack pipe talking ;)

What do you think?

9 comments:

LadybugSue said...

Lookin' Good girl! I like it alot!

Danni said...

Very nice!

Michelle said...

you are so funny - love reading your posts! Yeah for you - great card and using those new stamps...well I just got mine cut and index so I'm ready to roll - if only my mojo hadn't rolled away...boohoo...I no crafty!

Patti J said...

You are so rotten...just when I decide I do NOT want a set of stamps, you go and create something wonderful, and make me change my mind! You get me in so much trouble! Great card, Barb - I kind of like your wacky O!!!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Cute!! I need to get the embossing folder lol.

~amy~ said...

this is absolutely darling!

Chelsea said...

Love it ... I love how you popped the heart up on this too!!! I made a card last night with this set too .... I like this set!

Laurie said...

I love it! You inspired me to make a few with it yesterday! Love the red!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

What a fun card! Love that!!