4.13.2008

Croppin'....

Here is the other prop I received in the recent swap:



This was done by Angie Secrest and is an altered wooden picture frame. It is so pretty! Angie used Sands of Time paper, a white floral, and a little posie. I love this! I need to find out what she used to stain the rest of the wood... it's a very light 'honey' color. This is one of my favorite papers... in fact, it was the product I chose to use when I taught my very first in-home class! Now I have to find JUST the right photo for it!


In other news...

I was at a 15 hour crop yesterday, and had a blast! My friends, Cindy (aka Croppin' Cuddy) & Kellie, and I all went to the Diva Designs Crop in Olathe. We were laughing almost the whole time... well, let's just say that I didn't get a lot of scrapping done! Then again, I rarely do! I had every intention of working on a Halloween album (imagine that) using one of the SEI 8.5 x 5.5 books. Yeah... got the COVER PAGE done! I DID also create another meander book (halloweenie), and participated in (and won first prize for!) a mini-book contest from the Diva's... Cindy got 2nd prize!!! Yes... we had the winning table, baby! I'll have to photograph that on a brighter day and upload some photos. It turned out pretty cool. I only brought halloweenie stuff to work on, thinking that my tote would somehow be lighter... uh, no... not so much. I need to learn how to pre-plan for crops, but I never know what I'll want to work on... I hate to force myself to work on something, KWIM?

Well, I'm off to put all my crap away from the crop... I'm still tired. How could I get the hubby to do some laundry???

No comments: