3.24.2008

more scrapiness...





Here are a couple more 6x9's. The first is the one we did at Seminar last June and the second is the companion page I created to go with it. I know... 'where are the photos, Barb'... I haven't printed off any pictures large enough to fit, yet! Yes, it is on my to-do list ;)
These are made with the Mimi Paper, Cardstock and Ribbon Collections (there is a little bit of ribbon from Cha Cha, too!), Burnt Umber & Charteuse Palette Inks, pewter brads, and the Forever and Sweet Sayings TAC stamp sets.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are very cute! I love them!
Let me know when you are having another class as I would love to come.
Jeanie :-)

Barb said...

Thanks, Jeanie... I just sent out an email with all the info for April!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors and the layouts are great. Very inspiring - as always.

:)
Cindy

Kim Ryden said...

Love them. I think that's going to be my new favorite size too! I just have to decide what I want to put in this album!