3.30.2008

It's a little dreary Sunday here... I thought it was supposed to be SPRING???!

Hello hello... it is Sunday morning (barely) and I am already dreading work tomorrow. When was the last time I said that I wanted to be a kept woman? Ok, well I'm saying it again!

I spent yesterday putting stuff away in my studio, putting together part of my upcoming class kits, and finishing up a few card projects left over from two months ago. Went to dinner with Poot at Olive Garden (seafood alfredo... yummy), went over to Kenny & Laurie's for a few hours, then came home and piddled around in my studio some more, watched a little t.v. and then tried to sleep. Poot's snoring was pretty bad last night... I don't think I bruised him much as I punched the crap out of him to be quiet! Ok, I didn't punch him... very hard ;).


Anyhoo, I was in a card swap with the Gardner Stamp Club a couple of months ago, and I thought I'd share. It was a frog theme, and I really like the way it turned out:

I used HoppyEverything, RunningStitches, LilyPadPond, and Don'tBugMe stamp sets from TAC; BurntUmber, GivernyGreen, ViridianLeaf, ReflectionBlue, CoteD'Azure (sponging around pond), and Orangerie Palette inks, VersaMark (for the cloud swirl); all cardstock except the green is some misc. stuff I had, the green is Bazzill; I cut the pond with my new Nestabilities; I used color pencils & mineral oil blending for the froggie and pop-dotted him off the card.

2 comments:

Kim Ryden said...

What a cute froggie! AND...I will come switch out catalogs with your tomorrow if you are at home in the evening! I'm so silly sometimes!

Anonymous said...

This is one of your "cutest" cards yet! Great job.

Cindy