2.25.2008

OMG! I am a winner!! Can I get a WHOOP WHOOP?!

OH YEAH! Doin' the Happy Dance [visualize as you dare].




My first winning entry for The Angel Company monthly contest! This one was for the Symbol of the Season contest. I now get to pick out a bunch of free stamps ($75 worth)... how will I choose? I am so excited! I've entered several times with no reward, so this is a welcome change! I am definitely going to start entering more often! You just never know...

Please leave a comment if you would like the list of products used for this card!

Now on to highlights from the 2008 Winter Round Up in Salina... Heather, Lori, JoAnn, and Avis put on a great event! Wendy, Judy and I had a great time! Great projects, met some wonderful Angels, didn't get enough sleep... it was all fun! I plan on teaching a few of the projects in my upcoming Hostess Club / Class nights, so be on the lookout! Here is the Prop Swap item that I made to trade:





It is an altered wooden heart w/ hanger. I used Pop Rockz paper & tags, green Bazzill cardstock, Palette inks, DoodleBug button, a safety pin and misc. ribbons. I think it turned out pretty well. Julie Griffith was the recipient at the Round Up... hope you enjoy it, Julie!


I'll be posting some more exciting news within the next couple days! Let's just say it will be a DOUBLE-duty post!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Barb! Both items you made were gorgeous!!! Can't wait to hear your news.

Barb said...

Thanks, Jeanie!

Anonymous said...

WHOOP WHOOP!!! We love free stuff! Congrats Barb!!

Love, Cindy

Bridgett Owens said...

WHOOP, WHOOP! Awesome that you won free stamps back in Feb. KEWL! Great design, too! **LOVE IT**