11.01.2007

Is it Friday yet? [yes, I would like a little cheese w/ my whine...]


I was completely worthless at the office today. I didn't get much done, which totally bites since I need to get stuff done! Well, on to the fun stuff:
Isn't he the cutest? [the card to the left...duh] I'm usually not one for 'cute cute' stuff, but I totally dig this little guy. He is from BooBash, which is retiring in December... I am totally bummed. I love this set. I used Prismacolor pencils and Gamasol on a 3x3 Bazzill card. The sentiment is pop-dotted for a little dimension. This size card is great for gift tags or little 'just a note'-kind-of-things.
TAC has extended their Double Benefits and has a great Merry Wishes special going on. If you are interested, post a comment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this little guy - but you know I'm a sucker for whimsy!

C