3.01.2013

Oldies but goodies...

With the plethora of snow days as of late, I decided to schedule a few blog posts.  I know... shocking, right :)  I'm going back to last year's classes I taught at The Scrapbook Page for this, and the foreseeable future posts.  Today is from a Copic 101 class last April, so the Copic coloring is super-simple!
 
First up:
 
This little cutie is a Stamping Bella image... can't remember the name though.  She is so sweet.
 
 
 
Next:

C.C. Designs "Rainy Day Emma" (I think).  I still LOVE the Jillibean umbrella paper!

The umbrella, boots & parts of her jacket are coated with Glossy Accents for a super-slick look.
 

And last one for today:

This image is either Stampendous or Hero Arts, with a Paper Smooches sentiment.  The colors really are pretty together, and I think this is a real pick-me-up kind of card.


 
Well that's it for today...
What do you think?

No comments: