7.08.2011

Thank You Peony...

I thought I'd share the other "thank you" card I made last weekend.  More coloring... I find it really hard to NOT color on my cards now.  Which kinda blows when I need to get a bunch done in a little amount of time :P

This is from Dotted Peony, which is another new Nina B. stamp set from The Angel Company:


Super simple card, one teensie little bow & a bit o' Tim Holtz texture.  I am LOVING that large sentiment from For Everything... I wish we had a whole set of LARGE sentiments for card fronts.


What do you think?

9 comments:

Danni said...

Very pretty!! Lovin' the colors you used!

Chelsea said...

Love it!

Laurie Unger said...

I think I love it!

StampingbugKerry said...

Love the colors and the bow! ") Kerry

Traci said...

Once again...beautiful! I love how simple, yet elegant it is.

Debra Hensley said...

Love it! Simply and beautiful and the coloring is fantastic- love spill over of the pink... I ordered this set and the embossing folders. can't wait to get them to play along!

Kim said...

So Pretty! Love the colors too!

Unknown said...

This is just GORGUS!!

Andrea C said...

Even just your colouring on the stem of the flower is so superb. Beautiful thank you card x