3.08.2010

Spring... where are you?

{sigh}

The last couple of days have been sunny and warm, and now today:  blech.  Dreary.  Grey.  And it makes the backyard look EVEN worse than it is (which is pretty bad!).  SO, to help brighten things up in my world, I'm showing this card today :)

I've had the Scor-Bugged stamped panel in my I just might use this one day pile of schtuff, and look... I actually used it :)  I've got a few tags & panels that I had salvaged from a faux pas'd card front.

And just look at this bit of flowery goodness!  I have three boxes of Maya Road stick pins... they are fabulously beautiful!  I can't believe I paid full price... you know I hate doing that... but I'm thinking they're worth it :)  I am loving crocheted, fabric & vintage bits lately... don't ask... I have no idea.

Stamps:  Victorian Elements, Cuddly Critters, Seeds of Blessing
Paper:  Angelee, black & white UltraSmooth cardstocks
Ink:  Noir, Belle Rose, & Toile Pink Palettes
Other:  Crystal Lacquer, Copic markers, Scor-Bug, faux dew drop (Michael's), stick pin (Maya Road), crocheted flower (American Crafts?), paper flowers (Archiver's), Turquoise Stickles, grab bag ribbon (Hobby Lobby)

Once again, the Crystal Lacquer came out to play!  It really adds a nice finish to the ladybug... and I love it for attaching dew drops, too.

What do you think?

7 comments:

LadybugSue said...

Loving this card as it is using a Ladybug....
Very pretty, pink and springy!!

Chris said...

So springy and lovely. We've got the sun today...which means I should get outside and wash the car!

Angela K said...

Cute, I'm loving those flowers too, just have not figured out how to use them myself!

Jen Carter said...

So cute Barb! The crystal laquer effect is awesome!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Super cute! I love it all.

AmethystCat said...

love this! I totally need to drag out that set again!

Kim said...

Oh so pretty! I luv how you used the little flowers & stick pin and your color como.... all you details are lovely ; )