7.05.2009

Hi ho, hi ho... it's off to work I go...

Well, the Evil Boss has struck again, and I have to go in and work on a holiday weekend Sunday. I also had to work on Friday even though all of our consultants were gone until Monday. Oh well, I AM thankful to have a job, I was just really enjoying working only three days a week :) Before I run off to the office, I thought I'd share a couple more submissions with you.

The first one uses sketch #1 from the new catalogue. I used Hello Baby & Running Stitches stamp sets, Lilly Anna paper & cardstock, a couple of paper posies, cloud scissors, and Prismacolors w/ mineral oil. This is still my favorite baby stamp... so cute!

The second one uses sketch #5. I used With Sympathy and Just Dream stamp sets, along with Amberley Grace paper, cardstock, & ribbon. I threw a little Angelee ribbon in for good measure :) It's pretty plain, but I think it would make a lovely sympathy card.

What do you think?

15 comments:

Danni said...

Love both of these but that first one is just too cute!

LadybugSue said...

Very cute Baby card!! Sorry you had to work, but ya need the cash to buy more supplies to create the goregous works of art.

Patti J. said...

Awww...so pretty! Guess you need to send evil boss an evil card - you have tons of Halloween-y ideas! lol - Cannot believe you got called in :-(

Anna said...

Ooo, love the baby one! Love that set! The other is so pretty. That paper line is one of my favorites because of the calm feeling of the paper!

Lisadwb said...

Love both of your cards. That is my favorite baby stamp also.

Sarah said...

I love both of these, Barb! Hope your day goes quick at work today...

Diana said...

Hey girl ALL your cards are awesome!! I really enjoy visiting your blog!!

Love,
Diana

Maria said...

U rock! Sorry evil boss struck. Hope you can play and was all that work away.

Suzanne said...

Took me a minute to find the running stitches but I have them in my sights now. Very cute card! And the second one, hunh...who would have thought (oh, yeah that's right you're such a genius your evil boss even makes you work weekends)LOL! what a FAB sympathy card. Finally, a use for those angel stamps!

Suzanne said...

Took me a minute to find the running stitches but I have them in my sights now. Very cute card! And the second one, hunh...who would have thought (oh, yeah that's right you're such a genius your evil boss even makes you work weekends)LOL! what a FAB sympathy card. Finally, a use for those angel stamps!

Kimberly said...

Sorry you had to work - my hubby had to work yesterday! Both cards are great! I really love the baby card - your coloring is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

All of the cards are wonderful! Especially like the baby card - a favorite stamp and a fvorite paper collection. rita w

Michelle said...

Oh that sucks about working on a holiday weekend! Your cards are awesome! I just love how you did the second one - the angel in the background VERY pretty!

nic_d said...

This sympathy card is gorgeous!

Melisa Waldorf said...

I love how the Angel is so suttle in the background!! Gorgeous coloring on your giraffe! and I love how you distressed it up!