3.20.2009

Hostess Club Announcement

Sorry for another quickie, pictureless post, but I keep forgetting to send this announcement and now it is crunch time!! I'm getting ready to leave w/ my BFF Laurie, to visit my BFF Cindy, in Topeka... they have graciously agreed to help me with my booth at the ERC Crop tomorrow! If you want to come and see me, I love visitors!! [... and I totally don't mean that in a prison inmate or asylum patient kind of way] :) The ERC Crop & Shop will be held at the Holiday Inn Holidome at 6th and Fairlawn... starting at 8:30 am!!

Back to my announcement...

Want to get out of the house for a few hours, one day a month, and gather with other creative types?
JOIN MY TOPEKA or GARDNER STAMP CLUB
DEADLINE TO SIGN UP: April 1

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Every month we get together and make a variety of projects like cards, scrap pages, altered items, etc. My Stamp Clubs are usually the first to know about upcoming specials and new techniques!

On Club Night, I’ll have a project or two lined up. I bring the bulk of the materials. You’ll need to bring your own adhesive and scissors. You can use any of my products I have for free (stamps, ink, etc.)! All you have to do is place an order for TAC products. The cost & duration depends on how many sign up. Each Stamp Club session lasts for as many months as there are members. For example, if seven sign up, the cost would only be approximately a $20 order and the duration would be seven months! Each member takes a turn being a hostess and reaping all of the hostess benefits!! {you do not have to pay your minimum when it is your hostess month!}

Once you sign up, you must agree to go through the entire round, so that it is fair to the other members. If you are unable to physically make it to a meeting, you are still required to fulfill your minimum purchase… I just request that you email me the order that week, and I can take debit/credit cards over the phone/email, or I can have you drop off a check (whichever is easiest for you!).

If you do not live near either location, and would still like to receive project kits and/or join the club & have your order shipped to you, I would be more than happy to accomodate you!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give me a call or email me!!

No comments: