9.24.2008

Hello Spring?

I've got two projects for you today! These were done several months ago for the Paper Wings DT, so they are pretty springy feeling :)

The first one is an all occasion card.

Flying to New Heights supplies (all from TAC):
Stamps: Spring Dream
Paper: Mulberry Meadow SWIC & Cardstock (retired)
Ink: Burnt Umber, Landscape, Jardin Moss, Cognac, Raw Sienna, and Lavender Sachet Palettes and Aegean Blue VersaMagic
Other: TAC's Hemingway Ribbon, Stardust Glitter pen

The second one is a 6x9 scrapbook page of my baby girl, Heidi [yes, I know, she IS the cutest... well, it's a tie between her & Thor!].

Enjoy the Moment, Heidi supplies (all from TAC):
Stamps: Spring Dream, It's the Little Things (retired), Date Disks, My Favorites (retired)
Paper: Mimi SWIC & Cardstock

Ink: Burnt Umber, Landscape, Jardin Moss, Cognac, Raw Sienna, Bordeaux, Chartreuse, Noir and Belle Rose Palettes and White StazOn
Other: color pencils & Gamasol, Stickles


What do you think?

6 comments:

Kim Ryden said...

I love the 6x9 pages...I need to get to work on my little album for my pups (that's what I'm using my 6x9 album for). I have only done a few pages so far!

Sarah said...

I love your tall skinny card - different and fresh! Your layout is so cute - what a great photo!!!

Sarah G.

Michelle said...

Both are very pretty!

Alley said...

I like the effect you did on your spring card. It's great

Beverly said...

The scrap page is too adorable! Heidi is such a sweetie! I can't forget Thor, what a stud! Love the colors! Want to know what I see when I look at the card? ... Well, I'm gonna tell ya anyway! LOL! I see the cold Autumn winds, followed by Winter, blowing in. As this is our last vision of pretty Spring & Summer flowers and colorful butterflies until they are reborn again next Spring. Wow! DEEP, Uhn?

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What neat creations!!! YOU are so creative!

:-)