6.06.2008

Tag, I'm IT!!

Barb L., a sister in Angelhood #1, has tagged me! The "rules" of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Ten years ago:

I would have just met & started dating my, now, husband! I was working for a small home design firm in Gardner, Kansas. I was driving a white Mustang. I was at least 3 dress sizes smaller than I am now! I was an avid pool-tournament player at the local bar (hubby's mom owns it). I had no idea what scrapbooking or rubber stamping were!

Five things in todays 'to do list':
1. drag my lazy tush out of my wonderful, compfy sleep number bed
2. morning meeting regarding client's kitchen & master bath renovation

3. grab a Route 44 Coke from Sonic
4. post something in my blog
5. clean house (purge purge purge)

Snacks I enjoy:

Snyder's Garlic Bread Nibblers, grapes, dark chocolate

Things I would do if I was a millionaire:

Anything I wanted to do. Travel the world (even though the hubby doesn't want to leave the USA!). Go to one of those fat-farm-type spas and torture myself to lose weight. Look into more infertility options. Definitely give a lot to various charities (Shriner's Hospitals, ASPCA, Habitat for Humanity, Breast Cancer affiliates, etc.)

Places I have lived:

Gardner, Ks
Manhattan, Ks
Edgerton, Ks
Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy (study abroad)

I will now tag:


Tobi
Ginger
Seleise
Joani
Sarah

4 comments:

AmethystCat said...

thanks for tagging me, Barb! I loved learning more about you. I, too, studied abroad in Dijon, France. And, I've loved every moment spent in Italy, esp. in Florence!

Have a super fabulous week-end!

Tobi said...

Ok, Barb (Mosconi), I posted my answers for the TAG questions. We shall see if the people I TAGGED answer the questions,or report me for internet stalking!
T.

Alley said...

It's nice to get tagged and to read others tags. I never finish them!

Ginger Serafin said...

I didn't expect to get tagged while I was on my trip. Thanks for thinking of me! My answers are on my blog now.