5.25.2008

AND THE WINNER IS...........

stampinc
"Congrats on your hits. Count me in on this mystery celebration candy. I just know it will be FUN FUN FUN. Thanks for a chance."


Congratulations! Just email me your info so that I can mail this package out to you sometime this week!! (My email link is in the sidebar to the right).

Now, to see what stampinc won:



3 handmade cards (by me!), 2 new stamp sets, 2 new GWP stamps, mini file folder album & a mini Juliette album ready to embellish, a bunch of 8x8 paper (some TAC, some not), large red & gold sequins, bag of dew drops & buttons (from Michael's), bag of acrylic tiles (some self-adhesive, some not), bag of hardware embellies, vacation bookplate, MM ribbon, mini popscicle sticks, leather bookplate, bag-o-tags, and a bag-o-chipboard! Did I over-do it? ;)

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Here I am! WHOOO HOOO! I knew it would be FUN! Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

When's the next contest????? Love it! I wanna win, I wanna win!!

:) Cindy

Barb said...

I told you, Cindy!! You still had time to enter when I talked to you, so now you have to wait!!! :)