6.01.2010

Croppin' time...

Come and crop with Crop-n-Doodle-Do & Key Lime Crops!  CNDD crops are always a good time, so don't miss out... here are the details:
POTLUCK CROP.........JUNE 12, 2010
"Join us for our first ever Potluck Crop.  This crop will be held at KING OF KINGS CHURCH in Gardner, KS.  See the invitation below for details.  After you register I will send you an email of what we need... side dishes/salads/desserts.  You pick which one you want to bring. (there will not be specific recipe for you to bring.  You can decide the specific dish.  I will just let you know which kind of item you need to bring)  The Theme is "Tater Tot Crop".  I will provide the main dish for Lunch and Dinner.

The website is under construction so just send Maria an email at cropndoodledo@gmail.com to register.  I will send you a paypal invoice.  If you prefer to pay by check you can send your check to:  Crop-N-Doodle Do, P.O. Box 483, Spring Hill, KS  66083. (if you are going to pay by check please still send me an email to let me know you are coming)"


I'll have a small booth set up in case you run out of cardstock or eyelets :)  Not to mention all of the new stamps and mini-album kits you'll need!

If you do register to attend, please let me know!  Anyone who attends after hearing about the crop here, will be put into a drawing for a little sumpin' sumpin' from me... TAC products!

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Tease. Sigh...wish I COULD be there!

AmethystCat said...

ooh - how fun! I'm a vendor at a crop that day too otherwise it would be tempting to come join the fun! have a blast!