6.27.2010

New catalogue & a Bonus Top Ten...

This weekend was so much fun!  It was The Angel Company's annual seminar, and I'm exhausted :)  But totally in a good way!  It was great to catch up with everyone and, of course, get the new catalogue :)  check out the new cover:

Pretty, right?!  And wait until you see the inside... fabulous!

Bonus #1:  you can start ordering on Monday... no need to wait until July 1st... ahhh... JOY  :)

Bonus #2:  87 NEW STAMP SETS.  Yes... 87... that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Bonus #3:  TAC has partnered with Copic and we now carry 7 exclusive Color Caboodles!  These are NOT new Copic colors... they have just customized the Sketch sets with natural blending groups and color families. 

Bonus #4:  Color Caboodles cardstock is available, too!  TAC has taken the guess-work out for you, and created 6-color cardstock packs that match the corresponding Color Caboodle Copic sets!  Sah-weet :)

Bonus #5:  new double-sided exclusive paper collections!  Emma & Maggie.  A glimpse of Maggie is shown on the cover project!

Bonus #6:  we now carry the Scor-Buddy, The Cinch binding system, a huge selection of clear & chipboard mini-albums, and so much more!

Bonus #7:  I have printed catalogues available right now!  Only $4.95 plus shipping, or place a $60 order & get it for free.  But why stop at $60?  Go for $100 and get some of the awesome items above for HALF OFF!


Bonus #8:  Free catalogues to all of my Hostess Club members :)  AND Sign-ups for my next round of Hostess Clubs are going on now!  The new clubs will start up in August, so get a hold of me soon for details!!!  My contact information is at the top of my blog:  FosterDesignHouse.com

Bonus #9:  I have seven card samples in this publication!  Talk about Sah-weet, right?!!  totally stoked about that... and you should see all of the other designers' cards... wonderful!

And finally, Bonus #10:  This lover-ly card I made with one of the new sets:


Copics:  0, E00, E11, YR23, YR24, E53, E57, BG72, BG78, RV10, RV13, RV14


Whatcha' think?

12 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

I am hearing some good things about the new catty! Any chance of scoring one from you? :)

Angela K said...

Can't wait to see it! Your card is wonderful! Congratulations on all the samples in the catalog, can't wait to see them!!

Bren said...

You are amazing.... Thanks for including me in everything... it was a blast

Debra Hensley said...

You're amazing barb!Congratulations on all your beautiful art that made the catalog. I can't wait to see it all when my catty arrives. You are a true inspiration!! YGG!

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see it!

Christine Pennington said...

GF you are AMAZING!

Michelle said...

I think you ROCK it!! Had such a blast with you this weekend - FUN times for sure!!

Sonia said...

Barb:
Wow!!... thanks for sharing all these info.
You card look fabulous, love it!!
Congrats for your new publications

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Anonymous said...

Wow! me thinks it is pretty!

Chelsea said...

Your cards are awesome and continue to inspire me!!! It was fun seeing you this weekend!

Melisa Waldorf said...

I am so glad you had a good time!! And the new catty looks fabulous! Am I sensing some vintage feel to some of these stamps?? Guess I need to order a catty to find out!!

Kathi said...

Oh my! I love the way you colored that adorable image.