6.21.2010

Monday morning quickie...

... I wonder how many people's attention I got with that title?!  :)

Since I actually have work to do today, I'm just going to post this super simple card.  No frills... which is starting to drive me crazy, actually.  I'm missing my foofy mojo.  Anyone seen it?


Stamps:  Clothesline Bears (retired), Tag Tidbits
Other:  Bazzill Bitty Blossoms, Colorbok brad
Copics:  don't know all of them... I colored this a while back ;)
LOVE the poofy flower.  I learned that from a fellow TAC Angel demo, Holly Mays, at retreat a couple of years ago.  Thanks, Holly!

That's it for today... nothing fabulous, but maybe just enough?  ;)

What do you think?

14 comments:

Michelle said...

I think it's cute! Love the flower!! Can't wait for Thurs...we're going to have so much F.U.N!!

Patti J said...

Awww...I love this set! I pull it out often. It's one of those sets that doesn't NEED a lot of foof! Love your cute card, Barb! I think you are going to find that your mojo went on to seminar, and when you get there, the two of you will be reunited!!! Hugs!

Patti J said...

PS...who doesn't love a Monday Morning Quickie???

Lisadwb said...

Really cute card!! Love the poofy flower!

Melissa said...

Super cute--looks like it took a lot longer than a cute morning card!

Amy Kolling said...

Love the bright fun colors in that paper and how you incorporated it into the clothes on the bears!

Christine Pennington said...

I don't even remember this set! It is so stinkin' cute! I love the flower too! I want this set..lol..I think it should be a vintage set brought back.

Jen Carter said...

That is such a cute flower!! Love all the colors in it! Very cute card!

lisa808 said...

Cute & fun image.

Angela K said...

So cute, I have not seen that set before.

Anonymous said...

Another wonderful card!

Anonymous said...

Another wonderful card!

Sonia said...

Barb:
I think your card is so cute!! Love that stamp!
Great Coloring!!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Laurie said...

LOVE this! Great coloring and I love how you used that patterned paper! Awesome card!