5.30.2010

Christmas in {almost} June

I know... "where the heck have I been?"  Enjoying the time off, that's where!  Poot has been busy with the Abdallah Shrine Rodeo all week, so I've pretty much been single as of late :)  The fur-babies and I have had naps and snuggle time, and they've been keeping me company in my stamp room.  Ahhhhhh.  I could get used to this... except for the single part ;)

Real quick today... and super simple.  I've got to get back to my craft dungeon or nap... whichever comes first :)


Nothing like getting a jump on the ol' winter holiday cards :)  And this little snowman is one of my faves... I'm sure you recognize him from some previous cards.  He's so cute, and quick to color.


Stamps:  Hello Snow (retired), Ornamental Snowflakes
Other:  Scor-bug, white twill
Copics:  0, BV20, BG02, BG05, V99, YR18


If I do some more like this, I'll add a thin black mat behind the main image panel... it just needs a little pop.  I do love that blue color... so wintery :)

What do you think?

12 comments:

AmethystCat said...

Merry Christmas!!! LOL! Love the card! Hope you're enjoying the holiday week-end!

Amy Kolling said...

I love all the scorbug dots!!!!

Chris said...

This is one of my favorite snowmen sets - great job!

Debra Hensley said...

So cute and wintery....love that set so much! With all the summer heat this card is a refreshing breeze!

Jen Carter said...

That is so cute! I love that blue cardstock and white twill! And the adorable snowman is from my favorite snowman set (even though I sadly never owned it). Very CUTE card!!

Laurie said...

Barb I love this! The blue is such a great color! I love the Scor-Bug detail...gonna have to do that! Adds so much detail! Can you wait to see me? I know you can't! See you soon!!

Patti J said...

They really ought to bring that one back as a sotm or something! Great card, Barb! I love the colors - the black would look okay, but it also looks beautiful as is! (you asked...)

Glittered Paws said...

Love It - and that is one of my fav snowmen sets too - I was so sad when they dc'd it. Love your take on it and the twill is perfect.

Rita W said...

Oh so very cute. You are getting an early start on those holiday cards! Happy napping!! and stamping!!

Chelsea said...

love this guy and how you gave him a shadow! perfect colors!

Angela K said...

So cute, I love that snowman too!

Melisa Waldorf said...

too cute and your shadowing is perfection!