6.22.2010

Another Charlotte card...

... can't help it... she is so freakin' cute.  If you remember on the last one, I said I couldn't wait to see her as a redhead... let's just say... A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!  You could kinda sing those letters like a cheerleader if ya' really wanted... no one will know ;)


Charlotte makes a fabulous redhead, don't ya' think?  You just get lost coloring those curls... fantastic way to relax, I'm just sayin'.


I followed MOJO144 for the layout... for the most part.  I am very disappointed with my photography skills (or lack there of)... those pearls TOTALLY look red, but they really do match the dark orange cardstock.  
Trust me... really they do.


Stamps:  Charlotte (Kraftin' Kimmie), Soul Kisses (retired TAC sentiment)
Paper:  Penelope dpPenelope cs, Neenah cs, kraft packing paper
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo, Palette Burnt Umber, Glimmer Mist (flower)
Other:  Reece & Angelee ribbon, Scor-bug, flower punch, pearls (Q. & Co.)
Copics:  skin-- E000, E00, E11, R32
hair & clothes-- YR02, YR04, YR07, YR18, E09
clothes-- V01, V06, V09, G21, G24, G85
shadow & doll skin-- E71, E31, E35


What do you think?

27 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh, yeah...Barbie's got her moxie back :) What a fun card, Barb - so colorful, and that sentiment is perfect! Great job - thanks for sharing!!!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH my gosh! She's awesome as a redhead!! Incredible job with Charlotte.....LOVE it!

Kimberly said...

She looks great as a redhead! Fantastic coloring and I love the scoring you did around the edges!

Michelle said...

Red head for sure! She looks great!! Fantastic card, Barb - LOVE it!!

Sandy said...

So Awesome!! Great work!!

Carol said...

Beautiful card! Stunning coloring!!! I love all the little elements and details you added!

Amy Kolling said...

I absolutely LOVE her!!! Just a wonderful layout with that offset green panel!

StampitCrazy said...

Love this card!! I am going to have to get some of those images

Jen Carter said...

Love her hair!! Wow!! Great job! Very cute!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

WHOA Barb, you have a "normal" blog? Love her, she's amazing because of your colouring!

I'm a follower of your "normal" blog. Check out my blog hop on Saturday... I think you'll like my "Technique" and it will work for HDH

Cheryl Valadez said...

Barb, freakin' adorable is right! She looks awesome with those red tresses! Superb job on the coloring!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Gorgeous coloring! Charlotte is my favorite (must be her dolls) and I love her in the colors you chose.
When do you find the time to make such fabulous projects for 2 blogs?!

Chelsea said...

I really like her!

Andrea C said...

I totaly love this card x

Alison said...

I don't think you have ever made a card that I didn't love! Another wonderful creation!!!

Lisadwb said...

What a cute little red-head!! You ROCK those Copics!!! Good job.

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Hahah that chick reminds me of Angelica from the rugrats! Love it!

Julie Robinson said...

oh what a FUN card. your coloring is simply amazing!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card. Love the redhead! And the sentiment - perfect for the image. Wonderful job once again.

LadybugSue said...

Awesome, she does look good as a redhead... Fabulous job.
I am up and feeling better, put in my order for TAC yesterday so I can get my new catty-log!

Daniella said...

What do I think? I think you are amazing. How you colored the curls, it is, like no words. Unbelievable! Gorgeous!

Sonia said...

I think you always did Awesome creations.. Great coloring!
Love it!!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

kssdesigns said...

Barb, is there anything you can't do with copics? What a cute, cute card this is!!

Sarah G. said...

What a cute image! Your coloring is AMAZING!! Very cool card!!

Sarah G.

Laurie said...

Amazing as always! Missing you right now! Hope you are having fun!

Kathi said...

You and Alex are weakening my resolve to not buy these stamps.

She's too freakin cute as a red head. I just love this image. That smile is pure twisted mischief.

Great coloring. Great card. Yeah. Great.

Kim Wilson said...

I love your coloring Barb! Its always amazing :) I need some lessons LOL!