6.25.2010

The Angel Company's 2010-2011 Inspiration Book & Catalogue...

... is almost here!  Well actually, since I've scheduled this post ahead of time, let's just say I am probably thumbing through it at Seminar right now!!  Jealous?!!  :)  You should be... if the few sets that were sent to me with which to design samples are any inclination, this new catalogue should be awesome!

So, today I thought I'd show my swap card.  Well, it is a little bit different than this, but close enough!  The difference is that on my swap card I used a dark brown base (which looks better), didn't use the floss, and tied a knot instead of a bow.


Stamps:  Hope Perches (available June 28th!)
Other:  Angelee ribbon, Brown Scrapper's Floss, manicurist pads
Copics:  0, BG02, BG05, YR20, YR23, YR24, E57, E71, G21, G24, G85


Single layer card... BUT at least it is colored a bit :)  I love the vintage look of the stamp set with the kraft cardstock... kinda like looking at an old book.  The bird is a separate image from the sentiment, but I thought it fitting to put them together, no?


Oh!  Be sure to tune in on Saturday around lunchtime or so... I'll give ya' another sneak peek :)

What do you think?

21 comments:

Angela K said...

Just beautiful!! TFS!!

Jen Carter said...

Barb, that is so pretty! You did a great job! Love those blue eggs!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Cute! Have fun :)

Lisadwb said...

Beautiful!! I love the stamp set.

Debra Hensley said...

Oh I absolutely love it! Fabulous set- beautiful card. Thanks Barb! Hope you are having a blast!

Cynthia said...

Barb, Thanks so much for sharing!! Love the stamp set and your beautiful card!!!

Yes, I am jealous! Wish I was there:)

Cynthia

Kim said...

Love it Barb! I knew when Mischelle posted a sneek peak of this one I would totally love it! You have done a Fabulous job with it, Can't wait to see your designs in the catalog!

Wishing I was there having a blast with you all!!! TFS!

Patti J said...

I'm not at all jealous, because I know when you return you will have TONS of pics to share, and TONS of new ideas to inspire me!!! Love your swap - it is gorgeous!!!

Patti J said...

I lied. I am insanely jealous! Hugs!!!

Laurie said...

What an awesome card! Can't wait to see you on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Barb - that is a must have set! Congrats on being a catalog designer again - can't wait to see everything that you've done for it again.

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderfully done! I wish I could work with scrappers floss like you do!!!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Barb, this is gorgeous! Love the image and that sentiment...wow! Just an all around perfect card ;D

Danni said...

I can't wait to see the new catty!!
This is one gorgeous card!! Fabulous job!

Glittered Paws said...

This is just stunning - oh my can't wait to get the catalog in my hands. TFS your swaps.

Carolyn V said...

Delish!

Lisa T said...

I *LOVE* it! You're right - it looks so good on the kraft paper! It's such a vintage-y image (IMO) and the sponged kraft cs is the appropriate background for it.

Chris said...

This is simply wonderful...I love it! Hope you are having fun!!

Amy Kolling said...

Wonderful card Barb! Hope you have had a great time at seminar! I know we all missed being there with you this year!

Claireabelle said...

Just gorgeous!
x

Melisa Waldorf said...

Holy crap!! I'm loving this one!!