6.17.2010

Oh the cuteness...

I've been coloring up a storm as of late, and just had to share this today... even though it is not a stamp image from The Angel Company (gasp!) ;)
 
 
This is Charlotte.
Charlotte loves to play with her dollies...
... maybe a little too much?
I mean, she is squeezing the one so hard that it popped an eye out :)
That's love, baby!



LOVE THIS IMAGE.  Look at that hair!  Those fabulous corkscrew curls... 
I can't wait to make her a redhead :)


Stamps:  Charlotte (Kraftin' Kimmie), Spunky Sprite Boys (sentiment)
Paper:  More Mimi, Neenah cardstock, Mimi & premium white cardstocks
Other:  Pink & Brown Scrapper's Floss, misc. ribbon, & WeR eyelet
Copics:  Hair- E31, E35, E57
Skin- E000, E00, E02, E11
Clothes- 0, E31, E35, E57, YG01, YG05, RV10, RV11, RV13, RV14
Doll skin- W00, W2, E31, E35
Shadow- E71


I'm not thrilled with my coloring job on her face... the cheeks are too rosey and too circular.  But look at that smirk... she makes me smile :)
What do you think?

17 comments:

Danni said...

Oh I like how you colored her face! Such a great card, I love Charlotte!
Fun colors too!

Christine Pennington said...

Will you be teaching coloring at seminar?? Dang girl you sure are one heck of an artist!

Amy Kolling said...

Barb....I am just blown away by your coloring here!! Is this image one you got on our weekend? I LOVE it!! She looks kinda onery!! :)

Jen Carter said...

You are just so good... You could seriously teach this copic stuff professionaly! Great work!!

Laurie said...

Ok she is amazing! So glad I had my first copic tutorial from you! Can't wait for the next! And can't wait to see you SOON! :)

Michelle said...

Oh I love Charlotte!! Your coloring is AMAZING!! Don't forget to bring them along so we can play next week!!

Kimberly said...

LOVE this!!! Your coloring rocks!!!

Cheryl Valadez said...

She's one of my faves! You did her up right! Love it ;D

Chelsea said...

love this image!!! You colored her perfectly!!!

Karen said...

Barb,
I Love the look of your blog

Unknown said...

Great new blog look! Love it! And the little girl, great coloring!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! The stamp is so "you." Coloring great as always. rita w

Bridgett Owens said...

Love it! You did an awesome job on the coloring and shadow! I am eager to see her as a red-head, too!

Chris said...

As Rita said, this stamp is YOU!! Love the pairing with the papers, and you rocked the coloring. :)

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

HOW did I not see this card before now?? She's GAWJUSS! The colour combo is fabulous and Charlotte looks oh-so-lovely! And that bow treatment is great!! Thanks so much for sharing!! I'd LOVE to see more! *wink*

Sonia said...

Love the new look of you blog, lovely card, love the coloring look so cool girl!, lol!!
Color Combo So Fabulous!!
Hope one day I color my cards like you...!!!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Kathi said...

Her hair is fabulous! So is the rest of her. Wonderful job coloring her. Great card too!