6.15.2010

O...M...G... Becky...

I FINALLY made a freakin' card.  AND I like it :)  Even though it is really simple, with hardly any foof.

But just look at that face!!  Isn't she A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E?  I know!  This little cutie is part of a new stamp set from The Angel Company called Oh No She Didn't.  However, you can't get your grubby little mitts on this set until after July 1st... sucka!  Don't be sad... it's not too far off  ;)


After I colored her up, I coated the umbrella, goulashes, frog, & the blue part of her jacket in a couple of layers of Crystal Lacquer... me likey!  Sorry the photos bite it... it was a bit overcast when I took these.  But the dimension & shininess of the lacquer are awesome in person.


Do you think this card has a bit too many dots?  Umbrella, background, puddle, punch, & trim... dang!  And if the photos would have captured them, I dotted her jacket, goulashes & umbrella... they look mottled... like water.


Stamps:  Oh No She Didn't (coming soon!), This Girl (inside sentiment), retired GWP (miss u), Go Places (sun, retired)
Other:  Crystal Lacquer, EK Success edger punches, Pop dots, dotty trim
Copics:  0, B000, B00, B02, BG02, BG05, BG07, V99, YG01, YG06, E000, E00, E02, E11, E53, E57, YR24, W2


What do you think?

21 comments:

Christine Pennington said...

O-M-G Barb--I love this card! I so wish I was on the receiving end. LOL The inside sentiment is PERFECTO!

Jen Carter said...

Oh my word Barb! This is fantastic!! Wonderful!! Awesome! (seeing a trend here? LOL!!) You did a great job coloring her! So cute!

Laurie said...

I am thinking this card is for me right? Cuz you haven't seen me in a couple weeks? right? Oh ok! Yes I do LOVE this card! Alot!! Your coloring is FANTASTIC as always! Wanna hear a shocker? I want this set! hehe!

Patti J said...

YAY!!! Yee Ha!!! So happy to see your beautiful creation up here tonight!!! GREAT card, Barb! I love this set - I'm thinkin' it's a definite 'must have'. Too cute! And NO, there are not too many dots! I was really diggin' those dots myself! Hugs!!! (did I mention how good it was to see your card???) lol...

Bridgett Owens said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! I love all of the dots, the details, the dimension and texture! You are awesome and so is this card! I thought the front was sweet but then I read inside and I am like LOVE THAT! You are "da bomb" girlie girl!

Angela K said...

ADORABLE is an understatement!! I LOVE it!!! Fabulous!!!

Glittered Paws said...

How do spell DOTS - and I think they are just perfect!!! Great color combo and love all the extra DOTS!!!

Sandy said...

OH, I love this!! Can't wait to get this stamp set. I am holding off, but it's so hard!!! Great coloring.

Debra Hensley said...

So love it Barb! What a fun and dotty card! ;-) Love the colors and the texture... great job as always! Guess you found your mojo!I can't wait to get this set...

One Scrappy Mama said...

I am seeing SPOTS!!!! Love this card. Can't wait to get this set.

Anonymous said...

Another awesome card Barb! Fantastic coloring and the crystal lacquer for the raincoat is perfect! Great job once again! rita w

Amy Kolling said...

Barb......OMG!!! This is fantastic! I think the photos are great...they show off your awesome coloring!! I am like Laurie.....I do like this set!

LadybugSue said...

SOOOO Cute! Love her!

Michelle said...

THIS IS AWESOME!!! absolutely adorable...LOVE everything about it!

Anna said...

Way stinking cute!

Chelsea said...

I love this ... all of the dots/drops are perfect!

Daniella said...

This is beautiful! I love the color combo. Awesome!

AmethystCat said...

absolutely not too many dots!!! fabulous - simply fabulous!!! love the card!!! I just colored her up with the glaze pens and love it but am definitely going to have to pull out the crystal lacquer!

Michelle's Inky Fingers said...

Barb, Your work just makes me smile! I am so glad to hear that weeks may go by and no cards made!!! LOVE the umbrella and thanks for sharing your creativity with us!!!

Chris said...

Barb, Barb, Barb - this is such a great card and I even love the inside. Super cute - and so many great details. :)

Sonia said...

Barb, love the coloring and of course the stamp.. love the tiny frog my daughter love the frog theme.
Adorable!!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60