6.03.2010

Hoping your day...

... is simply delightful :)  Is that not the cutest, "feel good" sentiment ever?


I was in a recent swap, and we were to use THIS sketch that a fellow TAC Angel, Heather, created.  You've heard this before... I don't do sketches very well.  But this one turned pretty good, and I actually stuck to the given sketch!

I added a bit o' lacquer to the bubbles & water droplets... you can't tell in the photos, but it's there :)


Other:  Nesties, Scor-bug, Crystal Lacquer
Copics:  0, E57, YR24, E000, E00, E11, R02, BV20, BV23, BG72, BG78


Well, I'm off to figure out what to take to my little stamping get together tomorrow with some former Angels... wait, that sounds funny... like they've turned evil or something... :)  Definitely NOT this group!  Actually, I'm the most evil one attending ;)
muhuwah ahh ahh ahh ahhhhhhhhh

What do you think?!

8 comments:

Laurie said...

Ok it does kinda make it sound like we feel of some wagon somewhere...."former angels"! If I can say so myself...I am still an Angel! LOL!!!!! I love your card! And I can't WAIT to see you in the morning!!

Patti J said...

This is one party I'd LOVE to crash! Have fun!!! CA-UTENESS!!! Love your card, Barb!

Jen Carter said...

Hmmmm...what do I think? I think you are HILARIOUS!!! So looking forward to this weekend!! Love your card! So cute and you did the sketch VERY well!! Can't wait to see what you color this weekend!

Angela K said...

So cute, I hope that you have a really fun weekend!!

Kim said...

Way cute Barb! I'd have to agree with Patti.... LOL! Have fun with the girls!!!

Glittered Paws said...

I too am sketch impaired - they just don't turn out right but you did a great job on this one and the little guy in the tub is way too cute. Have a super fun weekend - let the party begin!!!

Chelsea said...

I love the card and the water droplets are the perfect touch!

Amy Kolling said...

So we're still "angels" to you!! LOL I really enjoyed this weekend and you gave great tips for copic coloring! Have a great time at Seminar....will miss going this year.