6.07.2010

Yet another wedding card...

Can't help it.  This border punch screams wedding to me... can't you hear it?!  And I already had this ca-yootie patootie image panel done & Stickle'd up, so how's this for an uber quick & easy card?


Stamps:  Trendy Greetings, retired dress image
Colorant:  Prismacolors w/ mineral oil blending
Other:  Stickles, Scor-bug, MS border punch


Whenever I make wedding cards, I get stuck in a time-warp and remember my own wedding.  All the planning (wedding checklist book was EXTREMELY handy), bridal magazines (searching for THE dress), invitations (made by me including the handmade paper!), hounding mama to make sure all the bridesmaids' dresses would be done in time (she's a procrastinator like me)...


... on and on... all for just a few hours of ceremony and partying...
... totally worth it! :)

14 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Totally gorgeous!
x

Anna said...

Barb! So pretty! I love when you do wedding cards! Stricking with the black, white, and the blingy dress!

Patti J said...

What a gorgeous card! I do love that punch for wedding cards - you're right again! Beautiful card, Barbie doll!

Alley said...

The punch is perfect for wedding cards. It's beautiful

Jen Carter said...

This is gorgeous! Love the glitter and punch!!

Michelle said...

Oh this is so pretty! The dress is gorgeous!!

Amy Kolling said...

Oh Barb.....what an elegant wedding card. You're right ....the border punch is perfect and in fact screams wedding!!!

Anonymous said...

Barb, Very beautiful card. Mary L Schreiber

LadybugSue said...

Love it... the sparkly dress and the fab border punch.

Sharon said...

Beautiful card. I love it.

Glittered Paws said...

Love It!!! Simplicity is the key here and you nailed it, love the border punch a LOT!!!

Chelsea said...

gorgeous!!!

Rita W said...

Another wonderful card! rita w

Sonia said...

Love Wedding themes... I really love this card. look so elegant and glamorous!!
Very inspirational!!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60