6.26.2010

Seminar Day 2...

... and I'm sure I am having a fabulous time :)  Once again, this post has been scheduled ahead, but I'm sure y'all don't mind, since you get to see some more new stuff :)

How's this for a heart warming card?!  The tree comes nekkid, but with two sets each of two different leaves (these and oak leaf shaped).  It also has a little birdie in a nest, an owl, a tire swing, the bench swing, and I think a flower or two (can't remember).


But isn't it just the sweetest?  I thought these leaves look like little hearts, so I colored one pink... it makes me smile... :)
See?


Stamps:  Tree Swing Fun (available June 28th!), Happy Thoughts
Paper:  white UltraSmooth, brown, & Bazzill cardstocks
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo, Micron journaling pen
Copics:  0, YG01, YG05, E53, E57, E59, RV13, RV14
(I'm not sure about the pinks & there may be more greens in the grass... I colored this awhile back)


Another flat card!  At least it is matted... the tree is so darn big, there isn't much room for anything else :)  I jotted down the "of you" below the sentiment... sucky handwriting, but it works!

I might post one more on Sunday when I get back... just not sure yet :)

What do you think?

19 comments:

Angela K said...

Love it too!! Thanks so much for sharing these Barb, those of us still waiting really appreciate it!!

Jen Carter said...

This is really cute!! I really like the "for you" thought it was part of the stamp until I read you wrote. Your handwriting looks good!

Lisadwb said...

I love that big tree!! So many stamps I want, where to begin......

(Oh, I will be stealing the Pink leaf idea!! LOL)

Debra Hensley said...

Love it! Thanks for being so thoughtful and having these ready to share. I love the pink heart- you are so amazing! Have a great day at seminar!

Anonymous said...

you rock. i sooo wish I lived near you so I could get lessons!

Kimberly said...

Great tree! Love the pink heart leaf.

Michelle's Inky Fingers said...

Barb,
I love the tree - you always have a sweet touch to your cards!!! Love this - again!!!

Have a great day - let us know when orders can be placed!!!

Patti J said...

I think that you were only teasing us about 'no mojo'! Girl, this is fabulous! I must go back to work, immediately! Before I get my hands on the new catty!!! lol...

Kim said...

Very Cute! Heart is such a sweet touch...

Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us!

Lisa T said...

OMG, I *love* it! I've been looking for a tree like that! Was it hard to stamp the leaves on it? I really love the card. Thanks so much for sharing this. Now I'm even more bummed that my new catalog isn't here! :-(

Laurie Unger said...

Your coloring is fabulous! Great set and I love the one pink leaf!

Danni said...

What a beautiful card, love the one pink "heart"...too fun!

LadybugSue said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

Alley said...

Love it! Your coloring is wonderful and the set too!

Chris said...

Another winner...I love trees and this one is so unique. Love the pink leaf!

Chris said...

I'm back again to look at the card and I wanted to tell you how perfectly you colored the tree and leaves. I just can't stop starring at it!! :)

Alexandra Lundgren said...

I think this is FABULOUS Barb! I love the tree, love it!

Amy Kolling said...

WOWSERS!! Your coloring on the tree trunk is amazing! Love how the tree takes up the front of the card!

Kathi said...

Eek. What a great stamp set. You're making me curious about the Angel Company. Bad, bad you!

You did a fabulous job coloring and designing the card.