3.30.2009

A little Christmas in March?

In honor of the ice and snow we had this weekend, I've decided to show you a few little Christmasy somethings :) These are some of my Winger Design Team projects for the Paper Wings Gallery. There are a ton of wonderful projects found there using TAC stamps & products, so you should probably go take a lookie-see!

First up is this small mason jar candle, caramel scent. I found these at the Dollar General Store, and there were some really pretty colors to work with: caramel, vanilla, & strawberry. I thought these made great gifties at Christmas.

Other: Christmas Red Stickles, Amelia Ribbon, misc. ribbon, Pop dots, distresser, Mega Scallop Circle Punch, brass eyelets

Next, how about these little Ghirardelli Mint Chocolate Scallop Squares? Yummy! Just hang them on the tree and see how long they stay there
{ mine never made it to the tree ;) }

Stamps: Sweet Goodies
Paper: Amelia Cardstock
Ink: Bordeaux & Jardin Moss Palettes
Other: Amberley Grace Ribbon, foam tape, Mega & Giga Scallop Square Punches, red & green Tombow markers, white gel pen


And finally, keeping with the whole yummy chocolatey goodness, this Ghirardelli Mint Pouch!

Stamps: Tag Tidbits
Paper: Amelia SWIC, Amelia Cardstock & misc. cream cardstock
Other: Scor-Pal, misc. ribbon, Fiskars border punch, sewing machine, circle punches

This little baby would work as a gift card holder as well! If you would like a template, just email me and I can send it to you. The template isn't pretty, but it gets the job done! :)
So there you have it... a little Christmas in March.

What do you think?

.

19 comments:

Patti J. said...

GREAT stuff! Thanks for sharing! I love that Amelia paper collection. These projects are wonderful-mmm...those gorgeous candies would never make it to my tree either! What did you use to punch those???

Chris said...

Barb, great, super projects. Love that pouch especially how you tucked the circle on one side under the scallop strip. Very nice!

Percy said...

Barb, You always amaze me, simple and beautiful! Love these Christmas projects which I am sure can be changed for any other occasion!

Kimberly said...

Holy cow. These are fabulous and super cute little gifts. Love them all!

Unknown said...

I love these!! I love how you altered the candles and the mints, although I don't think they would last long on my tree. I think they would make great gift tags if I could keep them away from my kids long enough.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Your art is always amazing Barb. These are no different! Wow-wee!!!

:-)

nic_d said...

These are great, Barb! Love how you used the scalloped squares! We actually got 4 inches of snow here Saturday--crazy, but you never know in KS!

nic_d said...

These are great, Barb! Love how you used the scalloped squares! We actually got 4 inches of snow here Saturday--crazy, but you never know in KS!

kssdesigns said...

I love all of these projects and your choice of colors are great! I just may have to remember the chocolate ornaments! Great idea!

Diana said...

Great projects as always! I love to see what you have been up to!

Love,
diana

Amy Kolling said...

Barb, your work is amazing!! Love all these Christmas goods!

Anna said...

Great projects, Barb! I think the candle one is my favorite, but all of them rock!

Toni said...

Barb, those are great projects. I'm printing out the pictures of them, now to be able to find them again come say September!!

Heidi Hihn said...

What a wonderful collection of great projects! It is aways a great idea to keep an eye out for some great buys at that dollar store, just look at the beautiful gift someone can get with a dollar product and your creative mind!

Joan B said...

beautiful creations! reminds me I need to get crackin on Christmas 09!!

Anonymous said...

oh wow what fantastic gift packaging and awesome colour combination. hugs rachxx

Melisa Waldorf said...

Great project chick!! Love the colors. I owe you a handmade project. I got lucky and no one else participated in mine, hehe.

Chaffin Channel said...

Love the colors. Great project!

AmethystCat said...

oh my gosh - once again, I'm in awe! love the color choices and creative ideas! awesome!