4.03.2009

Love and Frankenstein-ing...

Ok music lovers, this one is for you :) This is another past Wingers design team project for the Paper Wings Gallery. I really had fun with this one. The theme was "The Music of My Heart", so here is a little

Guitar Love:

Stamps: Forever Family, Go Abroad, Distressed Bet (retired), Too Much Fun (retired 'dude'), GWP (retired Rock!)
Inks: Pink Petunia VersaMagic, Noir Palette


Other: Pink & Platinum Stickles, misc. ribbon, foam tape, Spellbinders Ribbon Tag, edge distresser

I tried to create the look of a guitar by using the heart stamp from Forever Family & the floral-dot border from Go Abroad. I punched a circle in the heart and backed it with black cardstock to give the illusion of depth inside. I used the Platinum Stickles to create strings of the guitar, and as a little bling on the ribbon tag. And then even more Stickles for the flowers & centers on the guitar... because you just can't have enough, right? :)

This one was challenging and fun to create... I love making a new & unique image from Frankensteining a few stamps together. So, I think it's

CHALLENGE TIME!!

What new & unique image can you create by Frankensteining? Linky up in the comment section so we can see!!

What do you think?
.
***Don't forget to check out the great new specials from The Angel Company! I've got the new linkies in the right sidebar!!***
.

7 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Your imagination never ceases to amaze me!! Very cute card!!

Debra Hensley said...

You're amazing Barb! I love it- so very creative!!

Anonymous said...

oh wow this is stunning. very beautiful. hugs rachxx

Patti J. said...

Barb, you just ROCK! You are amazing, girl. This is a winner - hope you've sent it to TAC!!! Thanks for sharing, and what an awesome idea!

Bren said...

How create? You create music for me, inspirational music.

AmethystCat said...

ok -this is beyond fabulous! this is beyond groovy!

Michelle said...

Holy Cow - you amaze me! How you ever saw a guitar from those stamps is beyond me! I ADORE this card - and I know my husband would think I was too cool if I did this for him!

I also wanted to thank you for your help with my blog - I finally have an email me button and I got the specials for April up with the blinkies - thanks again! I really appreciate the help!