3.18.2009

Mini-album Quickie & Happy Birthday to Me :)

***enter blog candy drawing before 3pm tomorrow on THIS POST***

Another mini-album! This one is the Rockin' Roxie Timesaving Kit from TAC. I did this one super fast, so there are no fun moveable or interactive pages, but I can see making a bunch of these in a flash for teacher's gifts, updating the grandparents, friends... the list goes on.

Kit/Paper: Rockin' Roxie Kit, Miss Moxie SWIC & Cardstock

Stamps: BooKoo Blessings , Swirlies

Ink: Noir, L'Amore Red, Chartreuse, Cote d'Azure, & Orangerie Palettes, and VersaMark

Other: Winchester Hardware (large eyelets), Miss Moxie Ribbon, misc. staples & buttons, and Scrapper's Floss in a TON of colors!!




I just LOVE Scrapper's Floss {really I do}...

And I really think this album just screams kids or fiesta or par-tay time!

What do you think?


.

10 comments:

Chris said...

ummm...may I just send you my kits and have you do them up for me?!?!?! I mean REALLY...you are so creative and come up with amazing "stuff". :)

AmethystCat said...

Happy Birthday!!!! And, this is simple? love it!!! And, I'm totally addicted to scrappers floss too. love it!

Bren said...

maybe it screams! Birthday!

I love all your slides I need to add that.
Brenda

Debra Hensley said...

Happy Birthday to you!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! Love the matchbook-you always do such amazing art!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Girl this is awesome! I love how you utilized all the parts. I love the how all the stuff pokes out the top and how you have all the Scrapper's Floss! Awesome project!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! I just love your rockin roxie miini album! You do such a great job - oh and I'm addicted to scrappers floss too!

Anna said...

You rock at Minibooks! This turned out wonderful! Happy birthday too!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Hmmm... I like the idea of us sending you our kits and YOU making them up! lol!

Angela K said...

Stunning! I just love all your work!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! You're so talented. And Happy Birthday! rita w