3.03.2009

Yawn.........

Just a couple of quick notes tonight. I've got Spring fever and this cold weather totally bites... luckily, it's supposed to be really nice tomorrow and Thursday... Yippeeee

First, what do you think of my blog mini-makeover? It's still a standard blogger template, but I thought a little bit of a change would do me good :) Me likey all the pink... so girly.

Second, I'm going to share just a sneeky peeky of a little project I'm working on. I looked up at the clock and it was 10pm! Did the clocks move forward? Did I miss the something... time flies when I actually get a spark of mojo working. Anyway, let's just say that I have another Frugal Find for you!

Intrigued yet? I'm hoping to get to finish it up tomorrow night and post all of the photos on Thursday... sorry... I know... what a tease. ;) ... but that's one of the reasons why you like me, right? Right?

[whispering: you do like me, right?] :)

.

8 comments:

Anna said...

Ooo, like what I see with the flower! That knot thru it is a perfect touch! Can't wait to see the rest of it!

Michelle said...

Well the little picture you gave us is just beautiful so I can't wait to see/hear what you are going to share!!

Sarah G. said...

Yes, you've got me hooked...what are you working on? I can't wait to see the whole project. I like your blog makeover- great new colors!

Sarah G.

Debra Hensley said...

Love the bright springy girlie blog makeover Barb! YGG!! I can't wait to see what amazing creation you have designed. I love the teaser so I can only imagine the whole project will be wonderful!!

Angela K said...

I can't wait!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Don't just like you, we love you girl. But I'm not sure for how long if you keep teasing us. HHMMMMM . . . . It looks dimensional, so I'm going with an altered item. The textile looks a little shiney in the background, like maybe you stamped on silk???? Very pretty so far .... I can't wait to see it.

I finally re-vamped my blog too. I got me one of those sweet little backgrounds from "cutest blog on the block". Yours looks great girly.

Anonymous said...

You are a tease - it looks fantastic! rita w

Unknown said...

Whatever this is the flower is beautiful! I see stitching so, could it be a journal? You are so creative and your blog is looking good!