3.22.2009

Just a little sumpin' sumpin'...

This is a scan of a few of the samples I made up with the goodie-bag items from the ERC crop yesterday. Patty asked the vendors to make up something to show the croppers ideas of how to use their items. My favorite creation that I gave to Patty was a little 'Boo Bag'... yep, you guessed it: I forgot to take a picture! I'm hoping my BFF snapped a pic of the table set up!

I'm not sure who the manufacturers are for most of the items, but the rub-ons are Karen Foster and there was Magic Mesh that I used as a stencil for the white paint from Pebbles, Inc.

I added the cutie pa-tootie moon-cow from An Udder Birthday stamp set, along with the White UltraSmooth card base, Bazzill Mono-Blues, and scored a few lines with the Scor-Pal... all to compliment the swirly journaling block that I turned into an image mat :)

My baby, Thor, is showcased in the center of another journaling block that I made into a photo frame (I know, I know... he IS adorable)!

The other two items, 3x3 giftie card w/ pocket envelope, was fun to make. I used the rub-ons on top of the glitter chipboard letters after painting the pattern on the paper base. For the card, I stamped the circle & star from Creative Inspiration in VersaMark and 'For You' from Memo Fun was stamped with Noir Palette. I finished it off by punching a circle and tying a bit of gingham ribbon from our Black & White Ribbon collection. The card slides down and the knot shows through the notch in the pocket.

Next time, I'll show how I took my Scrapling make-n-take and turned it into a bag tag & a scrapbook page! As for my goodie-bag samples...

What do you think?

.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back on the blogwaves!

Love your projects and Thor is wonderful! Have a great Monday!

Angela K said...

Great stuffs! Thor IS adorable!

suzann said...

I own the cow stamp set and I always love the ideas you come with, this stamp set is great, don't you think

Lisadwb said...

As cute as that cow is- Thor wins the cuteness contest-hands down!!