3.17.2009

SHARE YOUR ART!!

I was over at Bcrafty's blog while hopping around, and I think it is a fantastic way to share our art!

The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! Could be a card with which I am really pleased, a pin I made, a doodle or something else all together LOL! My choice!
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make although I hope you do!
2. What I create will be made with you in mind so you won't get something I already made unless I think it suits you to a T.
3. It'll be done sometime within the next 2 months.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.
5. The catch is that you must offer this blog candy on your blog! Re-post this on your blog, offer something you make - your choice - to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog (then come here and post). Oh wait make that the first 4 people 'cause I am #1 {giggle}

Yep be sure to add my name to the #1 line on your blog post - I am the first participant and I am already offering to share. When you create your give-away you will be the #1 spot for players 2-5 on your list. The first 4 people to post this on their blogs and leave a comment here telling me they did (I will go to your blog to check that you have this posted) will get an art share handmade item from me. Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! SO ...................who will be next????

1. Bren
2. Suzanne
3. Nancy
4. Angela
5. Melisa

All full up! Give me a few weeks before you start stalking the mailbox, ladies!! :)

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Me, me, me! I want to do this too! Sounds like so much fun.

Suzanne said...

It's there! I hope 4 other people didn't beat me to the punch!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

How about me?! Am I one of your first five?

:-)

Anonymous said...

Sigh...sniff....I am just too old, and certainly not smart enough to play your game! I love your bird cage project! I have the 'other' bird set from the Serendipity catty, but haven't had time to play yet! Good job - fun card!

Angela K said...

This sounds like such fun!! I would love to join in!

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, you are so nice! I just wanted to comment on your great bird cage project - please pick someone else this time, and I will try again later! You are a dear! Have a great night!

Melisa Waldorf said...

MMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I wanna be on this list !!!!