5.12.2010

Another butterfly...

... gone vintage-y.  Sometimes I just love diggin' into my fabric & trim stash... it totally takes me back... back to WELL before I was born :)  This paper line does that for me, too, so why not put them together, right?


Stamps:  Life So Big
Other:  misc. lace & trim (JoAnn's), misc. & PTI buttons, EK Success edger punches, Extra Jumbo flower punch, tan & white Scrapper's Floss
Copics:  YR20, YR23, YR24,W2, V01, V06, V09, G12, G21, G24, G85


See the swirly purple paper?  That is actually one of the die-cut tags from the Angelee paper pack... 
oh-so-pretty :)  And did you know that you can get this butterfly stamp set for ONLY $3.95 with a $30 purchase?  It is a set of three... click HERE to see the whole set... good thru June!


Sorry for the short post, but I'm off to do class prep for tonight & tomorrow... More Mimi magic lid box... should be fun!  And thanks, Angelia, for making the champagne cuppie cakes... tastee!!  

What do you think?

14 comments:

Danni said...

Oh Barb!! I just {heart} this!! so gorgeous!!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Barb! I think this set is a 'must have'! Good luck tonight and tomorrow!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Barb, this is beautiful! I'm not a huge butterfly fan, but dang, you have converted me! Awesome layout, too!

Michelle said...

Barb this is so pretty! Love the butterfly but not so good at vintage. Willing to give it a try though after seeing this masterpiece :)

Anna said...

Barb, so pretty! Love the layout and the colors!

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - love the DP choice. You do vintage so well - and love the kraft paper flower.

Amy Kolling said...

Love the look with all the fun trims!! You do such a great job piecing things together! I LOVE it!

Sandy said...

So Pretty! Love all the layering

Jen Carter said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! That butterfly looks lifelike!

kssdesigns said...

OOO minty goodness! Great use of those lace pieces too!

lisa808 said...

Gorgeous card. Beautifully colored butterfly and great addition with the lace.

Debra Hensley said...

So beautiful! I love it... you are so talented!!

Lisa T said...

Very pretty! I love that large scallop border punch. Where did you find it?

Joan B said...

wow this is so pretty!