5.02.2010

Zzzzzzzzzzz...

... man am I pooped!  I had so much fun at Crop-N-Doodle-Do's 3-day crop this weekend, but I'm tired... I can't imagine how the coordinator feels!  And the croppers were so much fun... some crazy... in a very good way!  My cheeks still hurt from laughing :)  I also managed to get a bunch of images colored for future cards... just not today's :)


Other:  jewel (JoAnn's)
Copics:  0, E00, E11, E57, E59, R02, RV10, RV11, BV20, YG05


Super simple, and super cute... doesn't she just make you smile?  :)   Thought this would make a cute congratulations or birthday card.

Well, I'm off to bed... hope you had a wonderful weekend!

What do you think?

9 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Ahhh! So cute!! Glad you had a great weekend!

Amy Kolling said...

Very cute image...that pattern paper is some of my favorite! Good to hear you are back safe and sound and that you had a good time!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Cute! Sounds like a fun weekend! Can't wait to see what all you colored!

Heidi Hihn said...

Sweet card! Looking forward to seeing more! Love the color combo!

Chris said...

It's such a great thing when your cheeks hurt from laughing :) glad you had fun! Cute card too...the saying is perfect with it, gonna miss this one!

Laurie said...

Oh I love her! she is so cute!! What a fun card!

Angela K said...

So cute Barb!

LadybugSue said...

Missed you for a few days, been in Hospital. Love the cards!
Keep well and Happy!

Joan B said...

beautiful job and congrats on a place to sell your cards