5.19.2010

Ok, last one...

... wedding card, anyway :)  And, this just so happens to be my favorite so far.  Super simple, clean lines, but with just enough foof to make me smile
:)
See?


The dress image is from another retired TAC set, the name of which I can't remember!  Someone was kind enough to send it to me along with a little church stamp from the same set... AND I can't remember who sent them to me either!  Horrible memory... what am I going to do when I get REALLY freakin' old... huh?  What?  Who are you?  Poot is really in for it... he's so totally hosed  :)


ANYWAY, back to today's goodness.  I picked up this BEYOND AWESOME fatty aqua ribbon from the Topeka scrapbook store sometime last year.  The whole 10 yd. roll was clearanced... yes... I have THAT much of it.  Ribbon makes me happy
:)
See?


Stamps:  Trendy Greetings, Linear Sentiments, unknown TAC image
Paper:  Premium white cardstock
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx
Colorant:  Prismacolors w/ mineral oil blending
Other:  fabulous ribbon, Stickles


And believe it or not, this card actually fits into a normal A2 envelope!  I was worried with the big o' bow, but all for not.   :) 

What do you think?

16 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Barb--I LOVE that bow and how the ends are frayed! What a great find at my LSS!!! :) Love how simple and colorless this is except for that bow!!! Timeless!

Jen Carter said...

Ohhhhh!! Love it!! That ribbon is awesomely gorgeous! I love the layout of your card, the way you positioned the images on the bottom! This is my favorite of your wedding cards so far!!

Daniella said...

What do I think? I think it is totally awesome!! I love the bow. I am a big bow kinda gal too. and there is nothin' finer than ribbon on clearance!!! It does look prettier on clearance doesn't it?

Beautiufl work!!

Patti J said...

Oh yeah...this is my fave! That ribbon is yummy! And speaking of that ribbon, a girl can never have too much aqua fatty ribbon! You, my dear, are a frugal shopper! And we, now know what colors will be in your next 100 cards! lol.. beautiful card, Barb. Thanks for sharing!

Danni said...

Stunning card! Love the bow!

Anna said...

Barb! So pretty! Love the color, the way you did the sentiment, and the pretty little dress!

Rach said...

oooooo this is totally gorgeous hun. Hugz Rach xxx

Debra Hensley said...

Simple...smart..sophisticated...perfect! Love it!

Angela K said...

Great card, I love that ribbon!!

Lisadwb said...

Love the ribbon!! The dress is too cute! Good job!!

Glittered Paws said...

Love love love the aqua fat ribbon- and the dress is absolutely cuteness!!! OMG now I am beginning to sound like you!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card - love the bow and the little dress. rita w

Melissa said...

I love this! What a great idea with the bow! I think the color is really what makes this card stand out--great job! Very classy.

Gina M. said...

That is absolutely beautiful. I love the stamp and really love the glitter effect you added to the dress. Well done! You definitely have talent. :)

Sonia said...

Beautiful, Elegant and Fabulous card.. I love weeddings theme.

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

AmethystCat said...

fabulous wedding cards (this one and the one before!). you're amazing. I love the blissfully ever after stamp set! Happy Anniversary again!