6.01.2009

Sketchy Challenge...

Time for another 365 Cards Challenge! This is for yesterday's Day 92 Super Sketchy Sunday. I didn't get as many challenges done last week as I wanted to, but alas... work gets in the way :)



This is a VERY simple card, but kinda homey-feeling. It reminds me of my Aunt Linda, who is always quilting and lives in an old stone farmhouse.


Stamps: Sweet Goodies, Script Background Paper: Bazzil Mono-Reds, DCWV brown, Kraft Ink: Belle Rose & Burnt Umber Palettes Other: Lemonade Blossoms & Buttons, Nesties, Brown Scrapper's Floss, old cotton fabric & trims, pink velvet ribbon



I inked up the background stamp and stamped-off once before stamping onto the card base. This just gives a hint of the stamp, but still has the right shade of pink :)



What do you think?

11 comments:

LadybugSue said...

This is a very sweet card, love the pinks and browns. You are a scrap-wizard with everything.

~amy~ said...

sweet mother of pearl...check out all that pink goodness...

Melisa Waldorf said...

LOVIN' the shabby chic look girly!

Anna said...

I love how you used script on that card! I just used Sweet Goodies this weekend too!

Kim said...

too cute! Luv all the pink pieces you stitched on!!!

Sarah G. said...

I love all the layers on this card. You do good work!!

Vicky said...

wow - fabulous vintage, shabby-chic, card!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Amazing!!!
:-)

Michelle said...

Love the colors and the "feel" of the card - very shabbiness! Too cool!

Kristie Larsen said...

I LOVE this card. SO SO Much! Honestly its one of my favs!

Fiona said...

its gorgeous - I love the way you combine all the bits of material - I'm material-phobic! lol!