6.28.2009

The New TAC Inspiration Book Mini-Blog Hop - Day 3

Oh no! It's the last day of our mini-hop... but it was oh-so-much fun! Not as fun as Seminar, but it was close :)

I saved my favorite card for last!! This Hit the Beach image is abso-freakin-lutely adorable! It makes me giggle every time I look at it...

{giggle}

... see?!

Hit the Sandy Beach Card

Stamps: Hit the Beach

Paper: Bazzill Mono-Yellows, Amberley Grace, Kraft, White UltraSmooth, & Lilly Anna cardstocks

Ink: Noir Palette

Other: seashells, misc. ribbon, Antique Linen & Frayed Burlap Distress Stickles, Turquoise & Waterfall Stickles, Copics, Cloud Scissors, Prismacolors & mineral oil, Crystal Lacquer

I used the Distress Stickles for the sand, and it also helped to secure the seashells to the bow :) Crystal Lacquer really adds oomph to the goggles & sunglasses... OH.. maybe I should add some to the pink innertube & surfboard! That would add a little more shine... oooooo... me likey :)

And don't forget to check out what
Laurie and Melisa
have to show you!! Fantastic stuff as always!!

What do you think?

16 comments:

Laurie said...

I LOVE it!! So super cute! The distressed stickles are sooo cool! And I love the shells!! What a fun card! This was a fun blog hop!! I FINALLY fixed the links! ;)

Chelsea said...

I love this card and all of the details! ... gorgeous

Patti J. said...

OMG, that is NOT a TAC stamp, is it? IS it??? Really? OMG, it is so flippin' cute girl! Okay, they have already made up for discontinuing some of my favorites! VERY cute card! Thanks for sharing...

Danni said...

Very fun card!!

Chris said...

This has got to be my favorite too - I loved the earlier sneak peaks of this set. I think it's going to be a big hit!! I love your card, Barb!!

Kim said...

I luv this one too! Great job on all your samples with this set!I luv the 3D shells & sand very Kool!!!

AmethystCat said...

oh my gosh - this is so SEAL-ing awesome that I can't even stand it!!! Great to laugh with you all week-end! Have a super evening!!! And, congrats on being a fabulous catty designer!

Sandy said...

So adorable!!! A must have on my list even though I haven't received my catty yet! Thank you for all your sharing.

Anna said...

So cute, Barb. Kim got this image too. And made a card with it. I saw a sneak peak of her card. I agree, this isa darling fun image! Love the touch of stickles for the sand!

LadybugSue said...

OMG I love this stamp set!! Your card is sooooo Awesome. I love the way you use stickles, is it different from glitter? You really
know how to snaz up a card!!!

Gina Lindsay said...

That is such a great image! Love the colors, and the border on that blue piece is great.

Anonymous said...

Me likey too!!!!! what a great card, you are so right it does make one giggle......way to cute!!!!

Helen Dooley said...

Way cool. I love this set!

Myrna Marcano said...

Very cute card!
Hugs, Myrna

Melisa Waldorf said...

Love it!! This stamp is sooo much fun!

Sonia said...

Love the stamp... love your work!
Great Job!

**Sony**